Google analytics

Tuesday 6 March 2007

back back in the pool

At last, got back in the poole for a swim. And what a pleasant surprise, I was stroking well, good feel for the water and was sitting a lot higher in the water and felt nicely balanced. Wasn't going particularly fast but that wasn't my intention. Just need a week of steady swimming to ease me back into it, before I start increasing the intensity of workouts. Was in the water for 30 minutes. Back in again tomorrow for short lunchtime swim.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks as though the "enforced rest " has not set you back quite as much as you thought. You sound pleased with today's swim.

Steve Birtwistle said...

I'm certainly finding that rest is not the enemy that a lot of fitness fanatics think!
The body can recover, rebuild and then go forward stronger.

Powered By Blogger