Google analytics

Thursday 29 March 2007

Wednesday Training

Good day yesterday, legs in good shape again, nicely recovered from duathlon.
swam 1 mile in the pool, drafting in behind my 'swim coach for two thirds of it, and then just fell away slightly. 34 minutes. Not a bad time, very pleased with my efforts. Felt good after, back, shoulders and arms got a good workout.
And at last in the early evening I went for a training ride with some of the guys from Zoom Tri Club, albeit there were only 4 of us! Took me 45 mins to ride there, met up and did 2 laps of a 7 mile loop from Boscombe to Hengistbury Head, was lovely evening. Had to head off before the 3rd lap as I did not have lights so had to get back home before it went dark. Just about managed it. All in all it was a good steady ride. 2 and a half hours of riding all together, and legs are good today after another massage last night.
Riding into work again now, getting ready for Sunday's tri!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger