Google analytics

Thursday 14 June 2007

2 days and 8 hours to go

Ok, I'm now getting a little anxious, but on the whole I'm fairly relaxed. But above all I am raring to go, I feel very good, and can feel myself getting stronger. I've now got to get myself mentally prepared. My kit is packed already, kitlist checked and triple checked, and I'm now just getting the logistics of the whole weekend sorted.
I've been eating well and drinking plenty of water, important to keep my glycogen levels up and stay well hydrated. Feeling flexible as well, no stiff muscles. The only slight stiffness is still in my gluteus maximus, ie, right in my butt muscles, it's still a little stiff. But that should ease as I stretch them out and stay relaxed over the next 2 days.
I did no exercise today, was going to swim, but didn't feel like it. No bad thing, as I will swim a little tomorrow and then on Saturday I will do half hour on the turbo trainer followed by 15 minutes running and that will be it. All systems go.
This is my last post before the race. Let's hope it's a good 'un!

See you all after it! Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger