Google analytics

Thursday 7 June 2007

Thursday brick session

Bit more training than I planned today, due to the fact our car was in for a new alternator and I had to cycle back home from the garage, took half an hour. Once back home I set off for a good steady ride. 45 km in an hour and a half, bang on 30 kph pace. 439m of climbing in that ride. Legs felt really good. Ave h/r 143 bpm. Max h/r 169 bpm. This is positive as I didn't get anywhere near maximum effort, so h/r looking good.
Once back I ran for 40 minutes. Very easy pace, and felt comfortable. Only tired a little in last 5 minutes, I felt very hungry! Recovered very well, even in the warm weather. bath and food and then back out to go pick the car up. Just gentle spinning for 40 minutes to go get the car. In need of more sleep and some rest. Easy day tomorrow, will get back in the pool for 30 minutes swimming.

10 days to go!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking good. Keep steady now - counting down from 10 - hope all keeps going according to plan

Powered By Blogger