Google analytics

Tuesday 12 June 2007

5 days to go!!!!

Back in the pool this lunchtime for 25 minutes easy swimming with 200m hard effort in the middle of it. Feeling good. Body is feeling rested and getting stronger. Yet at the same time I feel unfit and like I need a right good workout to feel fit. But this is the Taper! My body is now re-adjusting to not putting in the hard efforts and the heavy training sessions.
I'll be raring to go come Sunday, and hopefully if I can manage some decent sleep then I'll be in great shape.
Will have 20 minute run this evening. Bike ride tomorrow, swim on Thursday, Friday off and then very short bike and run on Saturday.
Not to self: check gear tonight. Go to get chain fitted at Primera Sports tomorrow, after I take car in to get alternator fitted.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger