Google analytics

Wednesday 27 June 2007

Wednesday evening run

Another positive run session tonight. 59 minutes of good running over 7.5 miles.
I'm trying to work at 'negative splits' , ie. running the second half of my run quicker than the first half. I'm trying to work that in to most run sessions, because I believe it will help me finish triathlons stronger. Certainly picked up the pace well as the run went on, going through 9 min mile pace to start for a mile and then 8 minute miles for 3 miles up to 7 minute til the finish, gradually increasing the pace as I went along.
Was due to do bike session today, but was late in after work and road was very slippery after huge downpour. Will bike to work the long way round tomorrow, 2 hours riding before I get in.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger